Why Join OMANZ?
When you join OMANZ, you’ll get access to a host of member benefits, including:
- Company overview and products featured on OMANZ’s website, with a link to your website
- Company promotion in OMANZ marketing initiatives and presentations to agencies, advertisers, key stakeholders and influencers
- Participation in discussions and meetings on implementation of growth driving industry initiatives
- Participation in the development of custom Industry research to advance the out-of-home industry
- Attendance at OMANZ Annual General Meetings
- Provide opinion and initiate topics for the monthly Executive Meetings (membership at these meetings is subject to annual voting process)
- Access to future OMANZ proprietary industry research
- Participation in any OMANZ-sponsored out-of-home seminars and events
- Participation in the development of industry policies and guidelines
- Access to regular updates regarding the Australian market and other important Market developments
- Access to electronic newsletters, media releases and media summary updates
- Opportunities to network with your industry peers and focus on growing the total market share of out-of-home media.
Qualifications for Membership
The classes of membership and the qualifications for membership of each class are:
Media Display Members: are full voting members whose primary business activity is or includes the sale and display of large-format out-of-home advertising:
- Roadside: outdoor billboards with a display surface area of not less than 12 square metres, bus shelters and other street furniture, and free-standing displays and panels with a display surface area of not less than two (2) square metres
- Transport: bus exteriors and interiors, bus terminals, train stations, and airport exterior precincts and terminal interiors
- Retail: shopping centres or malls and car parking buildings.
This does not include ambient forms of advertising, including (but not limited to) mobile billboards, truck exteriors and small TV or other displays.
Affiliate Members: are non-voting members who do not qualify as Media Display Members, but whose business or activities:
- provide goods or services to Media Display Members; or
- otherwise support Media Display Members and/or the out-of-home advertising industry, and/or the Society’s objects: including (but not limited to) printers, installers, advertising agencies, industry associations and organisations, and landlords.
Membership Application Form
If you’re interested in applying for membership, please read the section on becoming a member and then complete the enquiry form below and return to [email protected]. OMANZ staff member will be in touch to discuss the membership process in more detail. All members are subject to approval by OMANZ Executive Board.